They say that you can’t judge a book by its cover, and we agree that it’s what’s inside that really counts. So what makes our tents more than just a pretty face? ….. Sorry, that’s the last one; I promise.
Today we will show you, taking you on a little tour of some of the best parts of a Stretch Structure Freeform Tent—that you may have never even considered before.
Here are just some of the options that make our tents unique, easy to use, and virtually indestructible:
So you probably already figured that our freeform stretch tents had poles, but what you probably didn’t know is that we offer several different types of poles that have their own unique strengths. This allows you to customize your tent to fit your usage needs and your budget.
- Powder Coated Aluminium Collapsible Pole And Accessory Pack – Strong, affordable aluminium, great looking powder coated for extra-long wear, is a great choice for those who intend to mostly keep their freeform stretch tents local and don’t intend to ship them.
- Carbon Fibre Collapsible Pole And Accessory Pack – Made especially for those who need to ship their freeform stretch tents, these extremely lightweight poles make them easy to store and install, as well as easier and more affordable to ship.
- Winch Up Truss King Poles –This innovative system was designed by us exclusively for use with our larger freeform stretch tents, though it has many other practical uses. It is a light-weight box truss that can be adjusted in height from 4.5m to 9m tall, making setup easier than ever before.
- Pole Jack System – This system also allows for the easy set up and secure installation of the stretch tent, using less man-power and less installation time.
- Swivel Pole Systems (360° Swivel Base Plates) – For added safety, especially during extreme wind or for installations that will remain in place for a long period of time, the swivel poles for the side, entrance or corner are designed so they cannot fall over. This is done by securing the base of the pole to the ground via the swivel pole base plate and special attachment rings on the swivel pole tops. This feature ensures that your guests will remain safe and your freeform stretch tent will stay right where it belongs.
One more interesting fact about all of our pole systems for the sides and corners is that they can now be placed outside of the stretch tent, giving you more room and a cleaner look on the inside of the tent.
Now you know a little bit more about how Stretch Structures Freeform Tents are both good looking and built to last. But our poles and poles systems are just a few of the quality options you will enjoy when you choose us for your tent hire or tent purchase.
Other Options Include:
Internal Truss Support Systems
Installation Services – Training or Activation
Complete Interior Design & Production Services
Internal Fit Out
Branding – Temporary And/Or Permanent
If you want to find out more about any of our products or are ready to get started with your project, we are here to help. Contact us today!