Stretch Structures have had the privilege of working with amazing clients to design and deliver incredible custom-made stretch tent structures. We thought we’d share a few with you and walk through our process for custom designs. Interested? It’s all about making your dream become a reality – if you dream it, we can build it.
For custom design-build projects, we use a 5 stage process:
- Stage 1 – Engagement and client briefing
- Stage 2 – Initial design engagement with artists impression to scale with elevations, for client approval
- Stage 3 – 3D mock-up on the computer and final pricing
- Stage 4 – Pattern and manufacture
- Stage 5 – Art work
We provide Stage 1 as a free engagement service to enable us to understand the project, determine if we can assist you and provide a broad-based estimate. There is then a charge of 10% to proceed with Stage 2. Payment terms are then 50% to proceed into detailed design and production with the remainder due prior to delivery and installation.
What is and isn’t included in the estimated price:
- Full design and engineering of concept structure – included in price.
- Surveying the site (where possible) – included in price.
- Support frame structure manufactured – included in price.
- Fabric patterning and artwork – included in price.
- Foundation/Staging installed – not included
- Installation – organized crew arrive on site to install the structure – not included
From this information, you should be able to get a good pricing estimate to see if we are in the ballpark. If so – next steps:
- A design meeting to set the scope and define the design brief.
- Get confirmation of intent through 10% deposit
- Start design drawings and engineering and firm up on a fixed price.
There are a broad range of options for structures including but not limited to:
- Installation Services – Training or Activation (via a third party)
- Flooring (broad range of options including integrated flooring)
- Coloured Fabrics
- Branding – full colour CMYK + White digital printing
- Internal fit out
- Truss Support System
- Ballast Systems – Internal or external options
- Blower noise reduction system (for inflatables only)
- Road cases/stillages